The report contains:
- Trend overviews for 34 migratory bird species and 10 sub-species - The whole 25 and last 10 years time period.
- Changes over 25 years
- Changes over recent 10 years
- Proportion of Flyway Population (2002/2003-2011/2012)
- Combined trends according to food guilds, feeding habitat, breeding range and wintering range
- Accounts with Wadden Sea and regional trends for 34 migratory bird species and 10 sub-species
Trends until 2011/2012 - The whole 25 and last 10 years time period. Data for Nds/HH was only available up
to 2010/2011. The species names in the table are sorted according to the Euring Code.
You will find more about breeding and migratory birds in the Trilateral Monitoring and Assessment Program (TMAP) here.
Visit also the Wadden Sea Flyway Initiative (WSFI).